BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms that define how we operate. They’re for your comfort. And ours.
WE’RE COVID SAFE
We believe summer is a time to feel free, unwind and have fun while doing so. That's why we ensure our COVID-19 cleaning protocols meet or exceed WHO and UK Government guidelines, allowing you to enjoy your stay without worry.
Are We In Agreement?
When you book a Zeni room, you agree to these terms and conditions. They’re nothing out of the ordinary, but we have listed them below. We wouldn’t want a misunderstanding ruining your next summer holiday, now would we?
Upon receipt of a booking confirmation, a legally binding agreement is formed between you and us, subject to any additional terms and conditions set out in the listing or house manual, including in particular the applicable cancellation policy and any rules and restrictions specified in the Listing.
You understand that a confirmed booking is a limited license granted to you by us to enter, occupy and use the accommodation for the duration of your stay, during which time the host retains the right to re-enter the accommodation for whatever reason including but not limited to breach of any house rules or other terms of this agreement, to carry out any maintenance work, to permit professional real estate agents or surveyors to view the property or any other activity requiring access to the property.
You agree to leave the accommodation no later than 10 am. If you stay past this without the host's consent (“Overstay”), you no longer have a license to stay in the Accommodation and the host is entitled to re enter the property and remove your belongings. In addition, you agree to pay, if requested by the Host, for each twenty-four (24) hour period (or any portion thereof) that you Overstay, an additional nightly fee of up to two (2) times the average nightly rate originally paid by you to cover the inconvenience suffered by the host, plus all applicable platform fees, taxes, and any legal expenses incurred by the Host to make you leave (collectively, "Overstay Fees"). Overstay Fees for late checkouts on the checkout date that do not impact upcoming bookings may be limited to the additional costs incurred by the Host as a result of such Overstay. A Security Deposit, if required by a Host, may be applied to any Overstay Fees due for a Guest’s Overstay.
Full payment of the booking amount is due immediately on booking. We can take cc payments or bank transfer to Stay Zeni.
A refundable security deposit of £200 is required. We will hold this amount on your credit card the day before you arrive or on the arrival day. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent and is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is caused to the property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- All keys are left at the property.
- No linens, utensils, kitchenware, electronic items etc. are lost or damaged.
- No early arrival or late departure.
- The licensee is not evicted by the host (or representative of the host) or local law enforcement.
Free cancellation until 14 days before check-in (time shown in the confirmation email). If booked less than 14 days before check-in, free cancellation for 48 hours after booking, up to 5 days before check-in.
After that, you can cancel up to 5 days before check-in and get a refund of the nightly rate and the cleaning fee.
House Rules and Listing Particulars:
- No parties
- No extra guests (unless previously agreed with us)
- All guests must present their passport/ID upon check-in
- For check-ins after 10 pm there will be a fee, ask before you book or read the full listing
- No 3rd party check-ins
- You must confirm your check-in time at least 24 hours before arrival.
- The licensee agrees and acknowledges that the terms and conditions stated in the house rules and listing particulars form part of this agreement and shall bind the licensee. The licensee agrees to abide by the house rules and listing particulars.